Yields: 8 Servings
Easy Chocolate Cake
An easy, moist chocolate cake that you can put together in less than 5 minutes! Serve with Quick Chocolate Frosting
- Heat oven to 350F
- Grease 8 inch cake pan and line with parchment paper.
- Sift sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt together in medium bowl.
- In larger bowl, or the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together eggs, milk, oil and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add boiling water and mix on medium speed to form a smooth batter.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean, about 30-40 minutes.
- Let cool in pan 10 minutes before turning out onto cooling rack to cool completely.