Yields: 8 Servings Difficulty: Easy Cook Time: 25 Mins
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Grease 8 inch cake pan and line with parchment paper.
- Beat sugar, eggs and vanilla until thick and light in colour, about 1 minute.
- Add oil, milk and lemon juice and mix to combine.
- Add flour, baking powder and lemon zest and mix for 1 minute until you have a smooth batter.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean, about 25-30 minutes
- Let cool in pan 10 minutes before turning out onto cooling rack to cool completely.