Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies pair the amazing combination of raspberry and chocolate for a delectably crispy-chewy cookie.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, salt and baking soda.
- Mix sugars in a bowl.
- Add vanilla and egg and mix to combine after each addition on low speed.
- Add butter and increase speed to medium. Mix until combined.
- Add flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate and frozen raspberries.
- Cover and chill in fridge for 30-60 minutes, or up to 1 day.
- Preheat oven to 375 F or 350 F for convection
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicon baking mat.
- Once dough has chilled, Scoop heaping tablespoons of dough onto baking sheet, 12 cookies per sheet.
- Bake cookies 2 sheets at a time, swapping the position of the trays halfway through, until outsides are golden and crisp about 10-12 minutes.
- Leave to set on pan at least 10 minutes so that the cookie and chocolate can firm up before moving to rack to cool completely.