This is a variation on my Quick and Easy One Bowl Brownies. I had some Homemade Dulce de Leche on hand and decided to try topping my brownie batter with spoonfuls of the dulce de leche and sprinkle on some sea salt. The results were amazing! If you’ve never had Dulce de Leche, it’s like a tangy, creamy caramel that is made from sweetened condensed milk. You can easily make it from the recipe linked above.
- Preheat oven to 350 F/180C
- Grease an 8x8 inch baking pan
- In a medium bowl, whisk together, butter, oil, sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, and a pinch of salt. Stir until well combined.
- Pour the batter into your prepared pan and smooth the top. Add spoonfuls of dulce de leche and spread slightly with a knife if you wish. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes (do not overbake). Let cool 10 minutes before slicing and serving.