Yields: 32 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins
Everything But the Kitchen Sink Bars
The add-ins for these no-bake bars are a delicious blend of salty and sweet!
- Combine cereals, chips, pretzels, white chocolate chips, toffee chips, graham cracker pieces and oats in a large bowl
- In a large pot, combine corn syrup, brown sugar, chocolate chips, peanut butter and vanilla. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until chocolate is melted and mixture is well combined, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in cereal mixture and mix with a rubber spatula to combine.
- Spoon mixture into greased 9 x 13 inch pan and flatten top.
- Add extra toppings on top, if desired. Lightly press toppings onto the bars to adhere them.
- Cover and chill in the fridge until set, about 30 minutes. Cut into 32 bars.
- Store bars in the fridge.